Vol. 149, No. 21 — May 23, 2015
HOUSE OF COMMONS
Second Session, Forty-First Parliament
Standing Order 130 respecting notices of intended applications for private bills was published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on October 19, 2013.
For further information, contact the Private Members’ Business Office, House of Commons, Centre Block, Room 134-C, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0A6, 613-992-6443.
Clerk of the House of Commons
CHIEF ELECTORAL OFFICER
CANADA ELECTIONS ACT
Deregistration of registered electoral district associations
On application by the electoral district association, in accordance with subsection 467(1) of the Canada Elections Act, the following associations are deregistered, effective May 31, 2015.
- Association du Bloc Québécois de Laurier—Sainte-Marie
- Association du Bloc Québécois de Rosemont—La Petite-Patrie
- Durham Conservative Association
- Lanark—Frontenac—Lennox and Addington Conservative Association
- Marc-Aurèle-Fortin Conservative Association
- Markham—Unionville Conservative Association
- Northumberland—Quinte West Conservative Association
- Pickering—Scarborough East Conservative Association
May 11, 2015
Deputy Chief Electoral Officer